Saturday, August 22, 2009

Movie Review























Review: Inglourious Basterds
Rating: R
Genre: War
Running Time: 149 Mins.
Studio: A Band Apart/ Zehnte Babelsberg/ The Weinstein Company/ Universal
Director: Quentin Tarantino
Review Rating: 10/10

So we caught the new Quentin Tarantino flick Inglourious Basterds and I don't even know what to say. I had some concerns about this movie though. I actually thought it might not be as good as his other works because I felt like the previews made for the movie didn't really give you a sense what the movie was even about. Boy was I wrong. This movie is AMAZING. Tarantino has set himself apart as one of the best filmakers of all time. Every aspect of this movie shines. The acting is some of the best I have seen in awhile. Brad Pitt and Christoph Waltz are just ridiculously talented. And like with most of Tarantion's film's the dialoge is second to none. The plot is also much easier to follow than say Jackie Brown or Pulp Fiction. If you only see one movie this year, make it this one. Just mind blowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment