Monday, October 19, 2009

Movie Review
























Review: Couples Retreat
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Comedy
Running Time: 113 Mins.
Studio: Relativity Media, Universal Pictures
Director: Peter Billingsley
Review Rating: 6/10

I know it's been forever since I have made a post. Damn I'm ridiculously lazy. So, I saw Couples Retreat. I kind of wish I wouldn't have. If you have seen the previews, you've already seen all the funny scenes. The movie takes itself a little too seriously when all you want is Vince Vaughn in Dodgeball. It's got hottie Malin Akerman in it but if you want to really check her out see Watchmen or The Heartbreak Kid. She gets naked in those. Now we're talking my language... Oh yes. Anyway, just wait for Couples Retreat on DVD.

-I'm going to try and get to Paranormal Activity soon.

-I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment