Monday, October 5, 2009

Tim and Eric, Damn They Suck




















Maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm just too old. Maybe I just don't get it. Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! has got to be the biggest pile of crap that has ever graced my television. I'm concerned it may have ruined my TV. I might have to buy a new one. I have tried to like the show too. I have watched it so many times trying to like it. Trying to laugh. I just can't. I don't even know how to describe it either. I guess what bothers me the most about Tim and Eric is that it thinks it's so funny and smart. It's too bad it's not. I can't believe they get paid for this crap. My freakin' dentist is funnier than these retards. Am I being to harsh? Hell no! These guys really do blow goats. I feel like this show is a result of Adult Swim grasping to keep it's ratings from going down like your ex at the movies. Just imagine all these suits sitting around watching the show before it aired. They don't get it. And they are so out of touch with what their viewers actually want they put it on anyway. Come on, Tim and Eric are laughing all the way to the bank, right? They have to know that the show sucks. They put this crud on TV, get major cash, and bang hot chicks. They are con artsts. That's what's actually funny. Please get these a-holes off TV.

-This post rembers when Adult Swim didn't suck dirty butt.

-I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. Thank You!!!
    I'm glad that someone else utterly dislikes that show as much as I do. I remember when it first aired I had such high hopes, but was so horribly let down, and then even more so when I found out that some sorry fucks actually liked that bull.
    but yeah once again thank you.
    :)

    ReplyDelete