Monday, September 21, 2009

The Burton Catalog


















Holy Crap! A new post! I know it's been forever. I've been busy... I guess "lazy" would be the more appropriate term to use there. So, the new Burton catalog is finally out. When I saw it I literally pooped a little in my pants. It's amazing. The catalog itself has like an embossed cover, the edges of the pages are gold, and it's even got a book mark. It's like a litte Bible. Well I say it's time to praise the Lord because the product this year is amazing. I love this year's men's board the Joystick sized 157cm, the CO2 EST binding in black, and the new Grail boot in purple. That's right purple. All of the product is so awesome. Once again Burton doesn't disappoint. Pick up the catalog even if you don't snowboard there's a ton of stuff you might dig from outerwear to underwear, socks, and even great bags for school.

Burton

-Respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment