Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Movie Preview: Zombieland

















It's been awhile since we've had any movie related crap, so here goes. I know some promises were made in the past for upcoming reviews but Shutter Island got pushed back at the last minute, I just didn't go see The Final Destination, and Halloween 2 was out of the theater faster than Kanye West bum rushed the stage on Taylor swift. Man he's a douche. Douche of the Year. Anyway, Zombieland releases this Friday, October 2, and it looks freakin' amazing. I know it's not going to win any awards but that doesn't mean it wont be one of the best movies of the year. Don't let the stuffy movie jerks ruin it for us. I don't even know that much about it other than it's got Woody Harrelson in it, I love him in King Pin, and the "Babe of the Month" from Superbad (Emma Stone). Zombieland seems like an action movie that doesn't take it self too seriously. Sort of like a Shaun of the Dead, which is one of the best movies ever. Or even like a Bruce Campbell flick. Bubba Ho Tep, Army of Darkness. Now we're talkin'. For me this movie couldn't come at a better time. It's almost Halloween and we are about to get bombarded with Oscar contending movies (boring). It hopefully won't suck. If I'm not feeling too lazy this weekend I'll have a review for it. Cheers.

-This post is a little tired of movies/people that take themselves too seriously.

-Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment