Monday, September 21, 2009

Posts About Nothing Vol. 1: The Febreze


















So I was sitting on "the throne" the other day and I forgot to bring in some choice reading material with me. Damn. I hate that. I can't sit in there with nothing to read or look at. I mean let's be honest with each other here. When I go in there to do my day's thinking, I'm going to be in there for awhile. My go-to reading material is usually a magazine. The new Burton catalog maybe, a sound choice... I sat there. Now I'm annoyed. I came here to relax. I can't exactly get up and crawl on my hands and knees and find something, so I grab the next best thing. The Febreze. It's a desperation move, I know. But it kept my mind occupied while I finished my bidding and I got to read about how dangerous these pressurized cans are. In English and in Spanish. The febreze serves multiple purposes for me. Good reading material and covers any evidence of the crime that was just committed. But hey that's me. I'm just putting it out there.

-This scent is delicious by the way, Brazilian Carnaval.

-Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment