Monday, September 28, 2009

Shoe Game, (Kind Of) Boot Game?










This boot is the 2010 Burton Grail. It is by far my favorite boot out of this year's Burton catalog. It's priced at $329.99 (ouch) but I say it's worth it. These are great boots for the park and would probably work well for some freeride as well. They have a supprt rating of 6 and even feature an airbag for cushining. I'm kind of old school so I'm a big fan of the traditional lacing over the speed zone stuff. I just love the color and the pattern. That's right the color. I'm man enough to admit it. I like a little purple in my diet. I love these boots so much, if it were socially acceptable, I would totally wear these on the street. I like them that much.

Burton

-Peace, Love, and Hair Grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment