Friday, September 4, 2009

The Z32

This car is a Nissan Z32 or 300zx. This model has been shelved by Nissan for many years now to make room for the the newer 350z and finally the 370z. Well I have to be honest here. I hate the new Z cars from Nissan. I want to like he 370z but I just can't. Every time I see one on the road I kind of get excited to see a car that's not a Scion TC or a Civic (no offense). Then the car passes me and I go from having my eyebrows perked up to being disappointed. It's so damn short and stubby (insert appropriate penis joke here). I actually prefer the stylings of the Altima coupe. I know right (insert frowny face here). But anyway the Z car that I do love is the 300zx. Long forgotten by Nissan and quite frankly forgotten by the whole tuning scene. Nissan released the 300zx in America from 1989 to 1996. It came naturally aspirated or twin-turbo. The obvious choice for me would be twin-turbo. The stock TT made 300hp. Not too shabby. Anyway I cannot figure out why I don't see more of this beautiful car especially from the tuning scene. Enough with the Civics already. I just love the rear end of this beast. Like the J-Lo of cars. So while the 300zx is not my favorite car, that title goes to the Nissan 180sx, this car is my number two. By the way this particular car in the photo was tuned by Pent Roof in Japan and makes 668hp. Holy freakin' cow.

(Big up to Speedhunters)

-Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment